Citizenship by Investment
St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship
The St. Kitts and Nevis passport is currently the most popular citizenship by investment program (CIP) in the world.
- Visa free travel to European Schengen area including UK, Europe, Switzerland, Singapore along with other 120 countries
- No residence requirements before or after passport.
- No interviews, no business experience, no english tests.
- No income or wealth tax.
- Citizenship for family members (spouse and children)
- Lifetime citizenship with one time investment
- No restrictions on Dual citizenship.
- Discrete and confidential application process.
- Choice of $400,000 Real Estate investment.
- Pass citizenship to descendents and family.
- No personal visit required.
- Visa free travel to EU schengen, UK, Ireland, Switzerland, Singapore etc.
- Passport issued with 3-6 months.
- Business incentives for investment.
- Maintain dual citizenship with other nations.
- Right to take up residence in CARICOM member countries at any time and for any length of time.
The regulations regarding citizenship-by-investment in St. Kitts and Nevis are contained in Part II, Section 3 (5) of the Citizenship Act, 1984.
1. Sustainable Growth Fund Contribution – US$ 250,000 to the Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF) for single person + payment of processing fees. For accompanying family members (see below).
2. Real Estate Investment – Purchase a property in St Kitts & Nevis with a value of at least US$ 200,000 held for 7 years, plus payment of various registration and other fees.
1. Sustainable Growth fund
Upon submission of an application, non-refundable due diligence and processing fees must be also paid. These fees amount to US$7,500 for the main applicant, and US$4,000 for each dependent of the main application who is over the age of 16 years.
2. Real Estate
Minimum real estate investment USD 200,000 (held for 7 years) or USD 400,000 (held for 5 years). The following Govt fee applies in addition.
|3. Other feesThis applies for both SIDF and real estate.
Due diligence fee: $7500 per person +
Fast Track Option – Accelerated Application Process (AAP) within 60 days subjected to additional fee $25,000 for main applicant and $20,000 for dependent.
Passport holders of St Kitts and Nevis can visit these countries without visa. Stays in Schengen countries maximum 90 days in 180 day period combined in all countries. Stays in UK maximum 6 months for tourism, business trip or visiting friends. Visa required to travel to Canada and USA.
There are no reviews yet.