Cyprus offers fast track citizenship & passport with the right to live, work, study in all 28 EU member states.
- Fast track citizenship approved within 3 months.
- Lifetime EU citizenship with one-time lump investment.
- Pleasant climate with mild winters and dry summers.
- No physical residence requirements.
- Redeemable real estate investment (no wasting money!)
- No military service.
- No cypriot language tests.
- No restrictions on multiple citizenship (dual).
- Best choice of investment in real estate (can be sold later)
- No taxes based on citizenship, unless domiciled based on tax resident status.
- Mix of investments allowed (real estate, bonds, business etc.)
- Best education, healthcare and low cost of living.
- Excellent education and health care system in EU
- No visa required for travel to UK, EU member states, Canada, Singapore etc. over 160 countries
- Live, work, study in 35 EU member states (Switzerland, Austria, France, Germany, UK, Sweden etc..)
- Future children automatically acquire EU citizenship.
- Political stability and a high standard of living.
- Low crime rates.
- Easy application process with high approval rates.
- Dependents, spouse and children under 28 can be included in one single citizenship application.
- No requirement to relinquish current nationality (dual citizenship freely allowed)
- The acquisition of citizenship in Cyprus is not reported to other countries.
- No restrictions on any country.
- Very high approval rates.
Note: CIP suspended from Nov 1, 2020 until further notice.
Citizenship scheme requires a minimum investment 2,150,000 euros in Cyprus.
New changes from May 15, 2019
- Government bonds not available
- Pay additional EUR 200,000 above EUR 2m as donation to research and housing development of Cyprus
- Investments must be held for 5 years
- Applicants must have schengen visa to apply for CIP
The that the grant of citizenship is only at the sole discretion of the Cypriot Government and the Council of Ministers.
|1.||Investment in real estate, developments and infrastructure projectsThe applicant should make an investment of at least EUR 2 million for the purchase or construction of real estate.|
|2.||Purchase, establishment, or participation in Cypriot businesses and companies The applicant must make an investment of at least EUR 2 million in the purchase, creation or participation in businesses or companies that are based and operating in the Republic. These businesses or companies should have a demonstrable and tangible presence in Cyprus and employ at least five Cypriot citizens.|
|3.||Investment in Alternative Investment Funds or financial assets of Cypriot enterprises or Cypriot organizations licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission The applicant should purchase units amounting to at least EUR 2 million from Alternative Investment Funds (AIF). This criterion also covers the purchase of financial assets of Cypriot businesses or organizations for at least EUR 2 million, in the form of bonds, securities and debt securities.|
|4.||Combination of the above investmentsThe applicant may invest in a combination of the above, provided that the total investment amounts to at least EUR 2 million. The applicant’s investment combination may include the purchase of special government bonds of the Republic of Cyprus of up to EUR 500,000.|
In additional to the above investments, all applicants must buy a home as principal place of residence for EUR 500,000 plus VAT and all investments must be held for 3 years if not citizenship will be revoked. With the real estate option, the property can be included in the EUR 2 million investment.
In September 2016 , the Government of Cyprus introduced changes to its citizenship-by-investment program. The changes include the reducing of the minimum investment amount to EUR 2 million (from EUR 2,5 million) and the possibility to include the parents of the main applicant provided that an additional EUR 500,000 + VAT will be invested in the purchase of a private residence in Cyprus. Collective investment of EUR 5 million is abolished and extending processing time.
There are no reviews yet.